Omega-7 Sea Buckthorn—SUPERIOR SUPPORT
• Strong blood vessels and healthy circulation
• Heart function
• Healthy cholesterol balance††
• Mucous membrane hydration—eye, mouth, digestive system
• Smooth, hydrated skin—relieves dryness by up to 48%
• Relief of menopausal vaginal dryness*
Not all sea buckthorn products provide Omega-7. Only certain parts of the whole berry contain this rare important fatty acid. Clinically studied Omega-7 (SB-150™) combines both sea buckthorn berry pulp for Omega-7 and seed for additional essential fatty acids, including beneficial Omega-3, -6, and -9.
• 150 mg Omega-7 per softgel
• Clinically studied sea buckthorn
• Features palmitoleic acid from the berry
• Hand harvested, berry protected from rupture and oxidation
• Sustainable practices protect source
• Supercritical CO2 extraction provides highest purity
†† Support of healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range
|Calories from Fat||<5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||< 1%|
|Sea Buckthorn||500 mg||**|
(Hippophae rhamnoides) Berry Pulp and Seed Oil (SB-150™) via supercritical CO2 extraction technology containing:
**Daily Value (DV) Not Established.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
GLUTEN-FREE VEGAN NON-GMO
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding some holidays. We strive to ship same day if at all possible.
Melanie’s Health & Nutrition really began with Auminay Naturals which was formerly SkinTastic Creations. This product line took root over twenty years ago as Melanie faced cancer. After becoming aware of alternative therapies she worked to change to a healthier lifestyle and learn about herbs. She developed what is now the Auminay Naturals product line by eventually learning to infuse these herbs into products that used natural ingredients to provide skin care products for a healthier lifestyle. In 2017, as a newly certified Master Herbalist, Melanie opened Melanie’s Health & Nutrition to provide a resource for the Tooele community. The Auminay products are now made in the back section of the store. Melanie and her staff love to serve the community and provide opportunities for learning, as well as products that empower people to be healthier.