We are not currently hiring, but if you are interested in being considered when we do hire, please email us a resume. Learn more about our basic position below.
Email your resume to:
Wellness Team Member
A Wellness Team Member greets customers and answers questions, takes phone calls, and helps to maintain products on shelves. They assist in product sales and education with customers. They have some knowledge of herbs and supplements and are anxious to continue learning about health & wellness products so they are better able to be a resource to our customers. They assist with in-store transactions and help ship online orders. In addition, they help stock shelves (which requires frequent lifting), maintain shopability of shelves, and may assist in labeling Auminay products or build gift sets. Employees enjoy a friendly environment and positive interactions as they learn about various natural products and how they support health.
- Knowledge of or interest in natural health products that can include herbs, homeopathy, essential oils, and supplements. In addition, a willingness to learn is critical. Retail experience in the natural health industry is also very helpful.
- Friendly, positive, and able to work well with a team.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Neat and clean appearance.
- Smoke and vape free.
- Actively seeking a healthy lifestyle.
- Able to attend regular product trainings and store meetings.
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Punctual and available for shifts.
- Comfortable working on a computer.
- Ability to be on your feet for the majority of every shift.
- Able to frequently lift boxes up to 50 lbs.
- Positive attitude in stressful situations.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Certifications in Herbal Studies or other Natural Studies are a plus, but not necessary.
- Greet customers as they enter the store.
- Assist and educate customers via phone, online, and on the retail floor.
- Help finalize sales at the register.
- Participate in regular staff meetings and product training.
- Restock shelves.
- Maintain a clean and engaging retail floor and store.
- Ship online orders.
- Assist in Auminay production as needed.
- Show up for assigned shifts.
- Respond to Social Media messages and voicemails.
Email your resume to: