Homemade Honey Mustard Sauce
If ham or turkey is a part of your holiday tradition, you may still want something new to spice it up. Here’s a mouth-watering sauce to serve right on top.
- 1 tablespoon Cadia Whole Grain Mustard or Spicy Mustard
- 1/4 cup Cadia Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/8 teaspoon Cadia Smoked Paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon Cadia Garlic Granules
- Pinch of Redmond Fine Sea Salt
- Measure all ingredients into a bowl. Whisk together, stirring until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator.
Ready in: 10min
Note: Great addition to your holiday ham or turkey.