- BEET JUICE
- Beets are revered for their liver supporting properties. Beetroot contains betaine, a substance that helps prevent and reduce fatty deposits in the liver and also helps protect the liver from toxins. Beet Juice offers an array of health benefits due to its excellent nutritional profile which includes essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Beets are also known for their anti-inflammatory properties and nutrients that help support overall immunity.
- LEMON JUICE
- Lemons are known for being rich in vitamin C, powerful antioxidants and a wide array of nutrients that have several health benefits. Tangy and tart in flavor, lemon has been shown to help promote hydration, aid digestion, fight against free radicals and provide overall immune support.
- DANDELION LEAF
- Dandelion has long been used in traditional herbal medicine to help support and detoxify the liver. Given its detoxification properties, both the roots and leaves are used to support skin health, aid digestion, and help flush out harmful substances from the body to promote overall health. Dandelion also has mild diuretic properties and helps support healthy fluid elimination.
- HIBISCUS FLOWER
- Hibiscus is a deep-red flower that has been used for centuries for its refreshing taste as well as for its beneficial health properties. Hibiscus has traditionally been used to support skin health, digestive function, healthy fluid retention levels, and respiratory health. Hibiscus is also known for being rich in vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants that support the overall immune system.
- BLACK PEPPER
- Black Pepper is used in daily cooking for its flavor as a seasoning, but has also been used in ancient traditions for its medicinal and remedial qualities. Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, black pepper helps fight inflammation and support overall immunity. Moreover, studies show black pepper increases the bioavailability and absorption of other nutrients; and specifically it increases the effectiveness of the curcumin found in turmeric.
- CINNAMON EXTRACT
- Cinnamon has been used for thousands of years for its delicious taste and health benefits. This sweet and warming spice has traditionally been used in herbal medicine to support healthy digestion. It has also been shown to help support healthy blood sugar levels, boost metabolism, and support overall immune function and a healthy nervous system.
- GINGER JUICE
- Ginger has been revered by herbalists across all cultural traditions for centuries. Ginger is even called the “wonder herb” in Ayurveda because of its numerous health benefits. Ginger juice in its more concentrated form is used to promote healthy inflammatory responses, aid digestion and soothe the stomach, provide energy and vitality, and support the immune system.
- MIXED SPICES: Cinnamon & Ginger
- Our special blend of Cinnamon and Ginger provides robust flavor along with their health benefits. These spices have been used across cultures for centuries in cooking as well as in herbal medicine. Cinnamon has traditionally been used to promote healthy digestion and support healthy blood sugar levels. And Ginger is one of the most-favored spices in the world, used to promote healthy inflammatory responses, provide energy and vitality, and support overall immune function.