- Brand: Garden of Life mykind Organics
- Product Code: turmeric-maximum-strength-GOLM-30-vg-tblts
- Quantity per Container: 30 Veg Tablets
Certified Organic Maximum Strength Turmeric Joints & Mobility from Garden of Life mykind Organics supports joint health and mobility. It contains 500 mg of organic curcumin plus organic ginger root, black pepper and probiotics.
- Supports joint health and mobility
- Supports the body’s antioxidant response
- 5X the strength – 500 mg of curcumin plus ginger root
- Probiotics and organic black pepper extract for enhanced digestion
- Certified USDA Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten Free by NSF, Certified Vegan & Kosher
mykind Organics entire line of Herbals is Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified ensuring these herbals are clean and grown without toxic pesticides, herbicides or fungicides. They also use an Organic, Non-GMO Verified extraction method so no harsh chemicals or conventional corn alcohol are used.
1 tablet contains:
Organic Turmeric Blend 630 mg
—Organic Turmeric Root Extract standardized to 95% curcuminoids, Organic Fermented Turmeric Root (blend yielding 500 mg curcuminoids)
Organic Fermented Ginger Root 50 mg
Organic Black Pepper Fruit Extract 7 mg
Probiotic Blend 4 mg
—Bifidobacterium lactis bl-04
—Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14
Other Ingredients: Clean Tablet Technology Blend (patent pending): Organic Gum Arabic, Organic Dextrose, Organic Coating (Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Guar Gum).
Contains NO: gluten, GMOs. USDA Organic, Kosher, Vegan. Made without dairy, soy, peanuts, tree nuts or shellfish. Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy, dairy, peanut, tree nuts and shellfish. NO artificial colors or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily. Not intended for children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, under medical supervision, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.