All our Glycerites are made using 100% non-palm glycerin to avoid contributing to global rainforest deforestation. Instead of palm, we use Certified Organic corn glycerin. We assure herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb.
Up to 5 times per day, spray 1 or 2 times directly in throat and swallow. For use with children 3 years and older.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Store away from heat & light
- Certified organic extract blend: 151 mg – 302 mg
- Echinacea root (Echinacea purpurea) Country of origin: USA
- Black Elderberry fruit (Sambucus nigra) Country of origin: Bulgaria, Poland, Albania
- Licorice root & stolon (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Country of origin: Spain
- Sage herb (Salvia officinalis) Country of origin: USA
- Oregon Grape root (Berberis spp.) Country of origin: USA
- Sweet Orange essential oil (Citrus sinensis) Country of origin: USA, Mexico
distilled water, certified organic vegetable glycerin, certified organic cane alcohol (18-28%) & sweet orange essential oil (1-2 mg).
- Certified Organic
- Responsibly Wildcrafted
- Fresh (undried)
- Extraction rate 14-28 mg fresh herb & 32-63 mg dry herb per 1-2 sprays.
We grow more than 65 species of plants on our Certified Organic farms, but not every plant can grow well in southern Oregon. To ensure the quality and supply of your favorite herbs, we work with a global network of farmers, wildcrafters and brokers, who cultivate and harvest plants where they can thrive. All herbs used in our products undergo a series of rigorous quality checks.
Depending on the product, more than one country of origin may be listed for an herb. Your product may contain herbs from any of those approved sources.