All our Glycerites are made using 100% non-palm glycerin to avoid contributing to global rainforest deforestation. Instead of palm, we use Certified Organic corn glycerin. We assure herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb.
Add drops to 1 oz. of water or juice. First dose 1 hour before bed & another at bedtime if needed.
25-49 pounds: 5 drops
50-74 pounds: 10 drops
75-99 pounds: 15 drops
100+ pounds: 20 drops
Consult a physician for use with children younger than 2 years old. Best taken between meals.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Store away from heat & light
- Certified organic extract blend: 268 mg / 1,061 mg
- Passionflower flowering herb (Passiflora incarnata) Country of origin: USA, Italy, Spain, Germany, France
- California Poppy whole flowering plant (Eschscholzia californica) Country of origin: USA
- Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis) Country of origin: USA
- Chamomile flower (Matricaria recutita) Country of origin: USA, Croatia
- Catnip herb (Nepeta cataria) Country of origin: USA
- Orange essential oil (Citrus sinensis) Country of origin: USA, Mexico
certified organic vegetable glycerin, distilled water & sweet orange essential oil (2-7 mg).
- Certified Organic
- Extraction rate 46-180 mg herb per 5 – 20 drops.
We grow more than 65 species of plants on our Certified Organic farms, but not every plant can grow well in southern Oregon. To ensure the quality and supply of your favorite herbs, we work with a global network of farmers, wildcrafters and brokers, who cultivate and harvest plants where they can thrive. All herbs used in our products undergo a series of rigorous quality checks.
Depending on the product, more than one country of origin may be listed for an herb. Your product may contain herbs from any of those approved sources.