All our Glycerites are made using 100% non-palm glycerin to avoid contributing to global rainforest deforestation. Instead of palm, we use Certified Organic corn glycerin. We assure herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb.
Add drops to 2 oz. of water or juice, 2 to 4 times per day.
25-49 pounds: 5 drops
50-74 pounds: 10 drops
75-99 pounds: 15 drops
100+ pounds: 20 drops
Consult a physician for use with children younger than 2 years old. Best taken between meals.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Store away from heat & light
- Certified organic extract blend: 234 mg / 935 mg
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum thapsus) Country of origin: USA
- Wild Cherry bark (Prunus serotina) Country of origin: USA
- Anise seed (Pimpinella anisum) Country of origin: Egypt
- California Poppy whole flowering plant (Eschscholzia californica) Country of origin: USA
- Thyme flowering herb (Thymus vulgaris) Country of origin: USA, Egypt
- Licorice root & stolon (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Country of origin: Spain
certified organic vegetable glycerin & distilled water.
- Certified Organic
- Extraction rate 38 – 153 mg herb per 5 – 20 drops.
We grow more than 65 species of plants on our Certified Organic farms, but not every plant can grow well in southern Oregon. To ensure the quality and supply of your favorite herbs, we work with a global network of farmers, wildcrafters and brokers, who cultivate and harvest plants where they can thrive. All herbs used in our products undergo a series of rigorous quality checks.
Depending on the product, more than one country of origin may be listed for an herb. Your product may contain herbs from any of those approved sources.