Spray 4 times into mouth and swallow, up to 4 times per day. Best taken between meals.
Store away from heat & light
- Proprietary extract blend: 742 mg
- Black Elderberry fruit (Sambucus nigra) Country of origin: Bulgaria, Poland, Albania
- Astragalus root (Astragalus mongholicus) Country of origin: China, USA
- Echinacea root (Echinacea purpurea) Country of origin: USA
- Eleuthero root (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Country of origin: Russia, China
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale) Country of origin: India, China, Indonesia, Peru
distilled water, certified organic cane alcohol (25-35%) & certified organic vegetable glycerin.
- Certified Organic
- Responsibly Wildcrafted
- Fresh (undried)
- Extraction rate 70 mg fresh herb & 233 mg dry herb per 0.7 ml.
We grow more than 65 species of plants on our Certified Organic farms, but not every plant can grow well in southern Oregon. To ensure the quality and supply of your favorite herbs, we work with a global network of farmers, wildcrafters and brokers, who cultivate and harvest plants where they can thrive. All herbs used in our products undergo a series of rigorous quality checks.
Depending on the product, more than one country of origin may be listed for an herb. Your product may contain herbs from any of those approved sources.