- COMPLETE PROBIOTICS FEATURES LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS DDS-1, a strain of bacteria that studies have shown to help improve abdominal health, bloating and occasional elimination irregularities
- DAILY PROBIOTICS BENEFIT THE ENTIRE BODY by aiding in digestion, enhancing the synthesis of Vitamin B, improving calcium absorption, balancing intestinal microflora, promoting vaginal health (in women), and supporting the immune system
- DR. MERCOLA COMPLETE PROBIOTICS are engineered for quality and maximal health benefits for your whole body – produced by a worldwide leader with more than 100 years of industry experience
- DR. MERCOLA’S PROPRIETARY PROBIOTIC FORMULA CONTAINS a unique blend of 10 strains of Probiotics as well as a Prebiotic which serves to “feed” the good bacteria in your gut
- THIS QUALITY DIETARY SUPPLEMENT has been rigorously tested for efficacy, with a minimum of 80% of the included gut bacteria shown to be 90% resistant to the stomach’s acid and bile
Lactobacillus Acidophilus DDS-1, A Probiotic Superstrain
Daily probiotics are essential for supporting your gastrointestinal health. The key features that must be considered when evaluating a probiotic are the following: contains effective bacterial strains, are viable and dose specific, remain stable for a long time, and have the ability to survive the stomach and reach the intestine.
Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics include 10 strains of gut-friendly bacteria, including the Superstrain Lactobacillus Acidophilus DDS-1. Studies suggest that this incredible strain adapts well to the human body, is acid and bile resistant for intestinal survival, promotes digestive health, and produces significant quantities of lactase to potentially aid in lactose intolerance challenges.*
The Benefits of Including a Prebiotic
Why a Prebiotic?
Including a prebiotic is beneficial because they help keep the good bacteria healthy by feeding and nourishing them in the digestive system. These non-digestible foods remain in the gut to boost the growth of helpful bacteria.*