Add 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb to 2 oz. of water or juice, 2 or 3 times per day. Best taken between meals.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Store away from heat & light
- Certified organic extract blend: 646 mg
- Gotu Kola herb (Centella asiatica) Country of origin: USA
- Ginkgo leaf (Ginkgo biloba) Country of origin: USA, China
- Skullcap flowering herb (Scutellaria lateriflora) Country of origin: USA
- Sage herb (Salvia officinalis) Country of origin: USA
- Rosemary leafy tip (Rosmarinus officinalis) Country of origin: USA
certified organic cane alcohol (56-66%), distilled water & certified organic vegetable glycerin.
- Certified Organic
- Fresh (undried)
- Extraction rate 173 mg fresh herb & 91 mg dry herb per 0.7 ml.
We grow more than 65 species of plants on our Certified Organic farms, but not every plant can grow well in southern Oregon. To ensure the quality and supply of your favorite herbs, we work with a global network of farmers, wildcrafters and brokers, who cultivate and harvest plants where they can thrive. All herbs used in our products undergo a series of rigorous quality checks.
Depending on the product, more than one country of origin may be listed for an herb. Your product may contain herbs from any of those approved sources.