- NATURAL | Grown wild in nature, without any human intervention, our bayberry root bark is carefully harvested with the best intentions of herbalism. Experience healing benefits from natural plants while committing to sustainability in an era of mass production.
- LIVER SUPPORT | Bayberry root bark contains myricitrin which has powerful antibiotic abilities. Traditionally it has been used to impact liver, gallbladder and digestive functioning.
- EASY TO TAKE | Easily add 30-40 drops of bayberry root bark extract in a small amount of water, 3 times daily.
- NO FILLERS | No fillers or chemicals. All ingredients are organic or natural when possible. With a base of 50% pure grain alcohol, you are getting the purest extract available.
- NON-GMO | Always know what you are putting into your body. Harvested carefully, this bayberry root bark extract is free of GMOs, which can be dangerous to your health and skin.
Specializing in Organic and natural herbs, we pride ourselves on getting you the freshest plant products that are responsibly curated with both your wellness and preservation of the earth in mind. As the demand for organic extract products has risen, natural are leading the way in gathering all-natural herbs needed for nutrition and health. Traditionally bayberry root bark was used by Native Americans. The substance myricitrin, found in bayberry root bark, is known to engage in antibiotic actions that support digestion and intestinal well-being. Often, bayberry root bark extract is seen to have value in liver and gallbladder ailments.
Herbal remedies can be harvested in many ways, from Commercial to Organic and natural. Have comfort knowing that Best Botanicals, a family-owned business, is committed to sourcing the highest-quality ingredients so you always know what you are adding to your body and life.