Add 0.7 ml (approximately 1/8 teaspoon) to 2 oz. of water or juice, 2 to 5 times per day. Best taken between meals.
FDA advises that a potential risk of rare, but severe, liver injury may be associated with Kava. Ask a healthcare professional before use if you have, or have had, liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages, or are taking any medication. Stop use and see a doctor if liver symptoms occur (unusual fatigue, abdominal pain, appetite loss, dark urine, pale stools, yellow eyes or skin). Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not take with alcoholic beverages. Excessive use may briefly impair ability to drive or operate machinery.
Store away from heat & light
- Proprietary extract blend: 625 mg
- Kava rhizome with root (Piper methysticum) Country of origin: South Pacific Islands
- Passionflower flowering herb (Passiflora incarnata) Country of origin: USA, Italy, Spain, Germany, France
- Bacopa herb (Bacopa monnieri) Country of origin: USA, India
- Albizia bark (Albizia julibrissin) Country of origin: USA
- Lavender flower (Lavandula angustifolia) Country of origin: France, USA
- Lavender essential oil (Lavandula sp.) Country of origin: France, Bulgaria, USA
certified organic cane alcohol (66-76%), distilled water & certified organic vegetable glycerin.
- Certified Organic
- Responsibly Wildcrafted
- Purity Verified
- Extraction rate 284 mg herb & 9 mg essential oil per 0.7 ml.
We grow more than 65 species of plants on our Certified Organic farms, but not every plant can grow well in southern Oregon. To ensure the quality and supply of your favorite herbs, we work with a global network of farmers, wildcrafters and brokers, who cultivate and harvest plants where they can thrive. All herbs used in our products undergo a series of rigorous quality checks.
Depending on the product, more than one country of origin may be listed for an herb. Your product may contain herbs from any of those approved sources.