Add 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb to 2 oz. of water or juice, 2 or 3 times per day. Best taken between meals.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Store away from heat & light
- Proprietary extract blend: 674 mg
- Eleuthero root (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Country of origin: Russia, China
- Licorice root & stolon (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Country of origin: Spain
- Oat “milky” seed (Avena sativa) Country of origin: USA
- Sarsaparilla root (Smilax regelii & / or aristolochiifolia) Country of origin: Jamaica
- Prickly Ash bark (Zanthoxylum clava-herculis) Country of origin: USA
distilled water, certified organic cane alcohol (37-47%) & certified organic vegetable glycerin.
- Certified Organic
- Responsibly Wildcrafted
- Fresh (undried)
- Extraction rate 70 mg fresh herb & 490 mg dry herb per 0.7 ml.
We grow more than 65 species of plants on our Certified Organic farms, but not every plant can grow well in southern Oregon. To ensure the quality and supply of your favorite herbs, we work with a global network of farmers, wildcrafters and brokers, who cultivate and harvest plants where they can thrive. All herbs used in our products undergo a series of rigorous quality checks.
Depending on the product, more than one country of origin may be listed for an herb. Your product may contain herbs from any of those approved sources.