Feeling stuck and stuffed-up makes it so hard for kids to fall asleep. Hyland’s 4 Kids Cold & Mucus Nighttime medicine helps relax the body so it can sleep, which is when healing happens. 4 Kids Cold & Mucus helps the mucus break down during the night, plus helps with other cold symptoms. No sedatives are used so your child will not be groggy in the morning.
- Relieves Mucus, Congestion, Runny Nose, Sneezing, Cough, and Occasional Sleeplessness
- For Children Ages 2-12 Years
- Safe and Gentle Formula
- All Natural Active Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavors, Dyes, or Parabens
4 fluid ounces
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold in children expecially at night including accumulation of mucus in chest, throat and nose, cough with mucus, runny nose, sneezing, nasal congestion and occasional sleeplessness.
Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice. Not FDA evaluated.
- Measure only with the dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- On dosing cup, mL = milliliter, tsp = teaspoon
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS
- Bryonia Alba 6X HPUS
- Chamomilla 3X HPUS
- Coffea Cruda 3X HPUS
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6X
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS
- Hydrastis 6X HPUS
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS
- Phosphorus 30X HPUS
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS
- Rumex Crispus 6X HPUS
- Silicea 12X HPUS
- Sulphur 12X HPUS
HPUS: ingredients in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate.
As you would with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (101˚F)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
In case of accidental overdose: contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
In case of emergency: contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
Hyland’s can be contacted for emergency or other information about their products at all times. Call (800) 624-9659.