Kids feel pressure, too, especially when they have a bad cold and mucus builds up in their nose, throat, and chest. Help the mucus drain naturally with Hyland’s 4 Kids Cold & Mucus. This formula also has ingredients to help with other cold symptoms like runny nose, sneezing, and nasal congestion. Take that pressure off your child naturally and safely with Hyland’s 4 Kids Cold & Mucus.
- Relieves Mucus, Congestion, Runny Nose, Sneezing, and Cough
- For Children Ages 2-12 Years
- Safe and Gentle Formula
- All Natural Active Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavors, Dyes, or Parabens
4 fluid ounces
Temporarily relieves symptoms of colds, including accumulation of mucus in chest, throat and nose, cough with expectoration of thick, discolored mucus, runny nose, sneezing, and nasal congestion.
Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice. Not FDA evaluated.
- Measure only with the dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- On dosing cup, mL = milliliter, tsp = teaspoon
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
- Bryonia 6X HPUS
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS
- Natrum Muriaticum 30X HPUS
- Phosphorus 30X HPUS
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS
- Rumex Crispus 6X HPUS
- Silicea 12X HPUS
HPUS: ingredients in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
Consult a physician if:
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- inflammation, fever or infection develops
- symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101F)
- cough tends to recur or is accompanied by a high fever, rash or persistent headache.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
In case of accidental overdose: contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
In case of emergency: contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
Hyland’s can be contacted for emergency or other information about their products at all times. Call (800) 624-9659.