Cold ‘n Cough 4 Kids temporarily relieves symptoms of the common cold. It addresses issues like chest congestion, runny nose, sore throat, sneezing, and cough, using a great-tasting formula that is gentle and safe. It is a multi-symptom solution that also soothes a sore throat, eases sneezing, and loosens mucus and congestion. Parents have come to depend on this and other safe, gentle homeopathic products.
This all-natural, homeopathic liquid is designed for kids from ages 2 to 12. Hyland’s 4 Kids Cold ‘n Cough is sugar-free, alcohol-free and dye-free. Homeopathics are a safe solution with no side effects.
4 fluid ounces
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including nasal and chest congestion, runny nose, sore throat, sneezing and cough.
Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice. Not FDA evaluated.
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
Adults and children up to 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
- Measure with the dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- On the dosing cup, tsp = teaspoon
4 fluid ounces. Up to 23 doses.
Active Ingredients | Purpose
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS: watery/runny nose, cold, hacking cough, painful throat
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS: cold, sneezing
- Hydrastis 6X HPUS: rattling/tickling cough, sinus congestion, dry/raw/sore throat
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS: dry cough, sore throat
- Phosphorus 12X HPUS: hoarse/dry cough, nasal congestion, chest congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS: moist cough, cold, nasal congestion
- Sulphur 12X HPUS: chest congestion, nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose
HPUS: ingredients in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate
As you would with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose: contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
In case of emergency: contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
Hyland’s can be contacted for emergency or other information about their products at all times. Call (800) 624-9659.
Check out our other Hylands 4 Kids products:
Cold ‘n Cough 4 Kids, Grape flavored. All the same great relief, with grape-flavored liquid.
Cold ‘n Mucus 4 Kids. A similar remedy, with an extra focus on loosening up that mucus.