Sleep is always important, but it is essential when the body is trying to heal. The grape-flavored Hyland’s 4 Kids Cold & Nighttime medicine helps your child fall asleep easier. No sedatives and no grogginess the next morning.
Hyland’s grape-flavored Cold ‘n Cough 4 Kids also has all the ingredients from the daytime version to temporarily relieve symptoms of the common cold. It addresses issues like chest congestion, runny nose, sore throat, sneezing, and cough with a great-tasting formula that is gentle and safe. It is a multi-symptom solution that also soothes a sore throat, eases sneezing, and loosens mucus and congestion.
For Children Ages 2-12 Years
- Safe and Gentle Formula
- All Natural Active Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavors, Dyes, or Parabens
4 fluid ounces
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including, cough, runny nose, sneezing, nasal and chest congestion, and sore throat with accompanying occasional sleeplessness.
Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice. Not FDA evaluated.
- Shake well before using
- Measure only with the dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- On dosing cup, mL = milliliter, tsp = teaspoon
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary.
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary.
Active Ingredients & Purpose
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS: watery runny nose, cold, hacking cough, painful throat
- Coffea Cruda 6X HPUS: occasional sleeplessness, restlessness
- Chamomilla 6X HPUS: sensitive, irritable, fussy, nocturnal occasional sleeplessness
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS: cold, sneezing
- Hydrastis 6X HPUS: rattling/tickling cough, sinus congestion, dry/raw/sore throat
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS: dry cough, sore throat
- Phosphorus 12X HPUS: hoarse/dry cough, nasal congestion, chest congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS: moist cough, cold, nasal congestion
- Sulphur 12X HPUS: chest congestion, nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose
HPUS: ingredients in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Natural Grape Flavoring, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (over 101˚F)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed medical professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
As you would with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose: contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
In case of emergency: contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
Hyland’s can be contacted for emergency or other information about their products at all times. Call (800) 624-9659.