This canker sore treatment for kids is all natural and homeopathic. Braces? Canker sores? A lot of kids in the U.S. deal with oral discomfort every day. Hyland’s 4 Kids Canker Sore Soothing Dots are perfect for pain relief of mouth sores, abrasions, and other mouth irritations. Hyland’s is gentle without the upsets of burning or numbing. The soft tablets quickly dissolve in the mouth for fast, soothing relief. This formula, made with natural ingredients, was developed especially with kids in mind.
Includes 50 tablets that dissolve quickly in the mouth.
- Safe, Gentle Formula For Children Ages 2-12 Years
- Canker Sore Treatment for Kids
- Relieves Other Mouth Sores and Ulcers
- All Natural Active Ingredients
- No Belladonna, Benzocaine, Artificial Flavors, or Parabens
Dosage size is noted below. Dissolve tablet(s) on tongue every 15 minutes for up to 4 doses. D oses can then be taken hourly until relief is achieved.
Children 2 years to under 6 years of age: 1 tablet
Children 6 years to under 12 years of age: 2 tablets
Adults and Children 12 years and over: 3 tablets
Note that 4 Kids Canker Sore Soothing Dots should be dissolved on top of the tongue instead of under it.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of sores and ulcers in mouth, discomfort of gums or tongue due to canker sores.
Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice. Not FDA evaluated.
Active Ingredients & Purpose
- Argentum Nitricum 6X HPUS: discomfort of gums or tongue due to canker sores
- Echinacea 6X HPUS; mouth sores, discomfort of gums or tongue due to canker sores
- Kali Muriaticum 6X HPUS; sores and ulcers in mouth
HPUS: ingredients in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
Inactive Ingredients: Acacia Gum, Lactose.
As you would with any drug, ask your doctor before using if pregnant or breast-feeding.
Do not use more than directed if your child has a known allergy to any ingredient in this product.
Consult a physician if:
- symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or worsen
- swelling increases
- rash or fever develops
- irritation pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose: contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
In case of emergency: contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
Hyland’s can be contacted for emergency or other information about their products at all times. Call (800) 624-9659.
Other Hyland products: