We are seeking applicants with a passion for the natural health & wellness industry who enjoy working with customers and are comfortable working on a computer. Applicants should have some knowledge of the products in this industry, such as herbal knowledge or an understanding of natural approaches to nutrition and supplementation.
A Wellness Counselor at Melanie’s assists in product sales and education with customers. They are knowledgeable of herbs and anxious to continue learning about health & wellness products so they are better able to be a resource to our customers. They assist in in-store transactions and help ship online transactions. In addition, they help to receive incoming inventory, reconcile products with invoices and purchase orders, enter new products in point of sale system, stock shelves (which requires frequent lifting), and may assist in labeling Auminay Products. Employees enjoy a friendly environment and positive interactions as they learn about various natural products and how they support health.
- Knowledge of natural health products that can include herbs, homeopathy, essential oils, and supplements. We are all learning, but some knowledge in these areas is important as well as a willingness to learn. Retail experience in the natural health industry is very helpful.
- Friendly, positive, and able to work well with a team
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Neat and clean appearance
- Smoke and vape free
- Actively seeking a healthy lifestyle
- Able to attend weekly trainings and store meetings
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Comfortable working on a computer
- Ability to be on your feet for the majority of every shift
- Able to frequently lift boxes up to 50 lbs
- Positive attitude in stressful situations
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
If you happen to have any of the following skills we would love to know more about your specific experience in these areas.
- Inventory Management
- Click Funnels
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Shipping & Receiving
- Cosmetic Formulation
- Cosmetic Production
- Event Planning
- Certifications in Herbal Studies or other Natural Studies
Please email resume to email@example.com. In the subject line please include the position you are applying for.
- Greet customers as they enter the store
- Assist and educate customers via phone, online and on the retail floor
- Help finalize sales at the register
- Participate in weekly staff training
- Assist with receiving inventory
- Stock shelves
- Maintain a clean and engaging retail floor
- Assist in Auminay production as needed
- Show up for assigned shifts